- About Us (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Products & Services (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Press & Media (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Investors (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Human Resources (Show/Hide the sub menu)
(Show/Hide the sub menu)
HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Fortune 500 and Forbes 2000 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,90,048 Crores and sales/income from operations of Rs 2,15,675 Crores (US$ 39.726 Billions) during FY 2012-13, having about 20% Marketing share in India among PSUs and a strong market infrastructure. HPCL's Crude Thruput and Market Sales (including exports) are 15.78 Million Metric Tonnes (MMT) and 30.32 MMT respectively in the same period.
Know More...on Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited